The manager is responsible for the provision of technical project planning and management of important projects and/or initiatives by making sure that projects and/or initiatives are in line with company plans and priorities. The role of a technical project manager also entails making sure that there is a balance in the sustainability, scheduling, and performance of each project that is being embarked on.
#deliverymanager #projectmanager #goodcommunication #clientengagement #agile
- Actively participating in all phases of the projects such as Requirements gathering, Scoping, Planning, Influencing, Development, QA, Bug fix, deployment and metrics tracking.
- Should Participate, drive, and deliver using the Agile Scrum software development methodology
- Should be able to Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Should be able to Assist teams to adoption agile Manifesto
- Responsible for timely agile product delivery and continuous improvement of agile execution
- Leading agile sessions like grooming sessions, sprint retrospective, etc. to drive timely sprint deliveries
- Coordinate across cross-functional teams, proactively identifying dependencies and risks between different teams
- Create risk impact matrix and mitigate the high impact risks by applying risk mitigating strategies
- Weekly reporting sprint health status to higher management
- Experience working with Third Party integrations, Commitments closures.
- Participate in user and product research exercises/workshops
- Prepared business models, flowcharts, and diagrams
- Tracking progress using tools
- Experience working on Startup Product(B2B,B2C,Saas Space)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying