You are a killer. Bugs are your worst enemy and you turn into Hulk just at the sight of them. Be able to create well-structured test cases and ensure that the software runs smoothly without any breaks. Your typical day consists of you fighting against the bugs, going stealth in finding & solving critical errors, and keeping track of the quality assurance metrics. All suited up already? See you on the battlefield.
Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
● Act as a key point of contact for all Manual QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally.
● Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
● Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
● Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
● Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
● Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
● Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
● Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
● Collaborating with the design team and Product team to solve application faults.
Good coding skills (Java)
● Must have worked in Selenium
● Understanding HTML, CSS
● Using patterns Page Object, Factory in automation
● Knowledge in CI and CD
● Knowledge in using various tools, such as Maven, TestNG, JUnit, Git, Jenkins
Minimum 3 years of experience in Mobile and Web Application Testing.
● Design, develop and optimize test plans, test cases and perform functional and non-functional testing
● Define and create high-quality automated test scripts using Selenium web driver
● Strong experience in Core Java (OOPS, Collections, Exception Handling).
● Good experience in Unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, Junit etc.
● Strong experience in Database testing and good command over writing SQL queries.
● Well versed with SDLC, STLC & Agile Methodologies such as scrum framework
● Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
● Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail
● Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
● Track defect's status and work closely with development team to solve various problems