Hiring for a saas software product company - Remote
Role: DBA Architect
#dbaarchitect #postgresql #database #hadoop #cassandra #b2b #saas #software
Experience: 10 - 15 years
As an Architect, you will be the technical champion for all database access and database security. You will work closely with all Product teams and customers to develop features that help shape the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Drive Postgres, Hadoop, Cassandra and SQL database direction: patches, upgrades, new features, tools, etc.
- Experience managing and operating AWS and Azure Databases such as (RDS, Cosmos DB, Elastic Cache)
- Experience with TimeSeries data management. Retention, Archival, Replication, Backup & Restore processes.
- Work with Systems Engineering staff to create best in class development standards for database architecture, DB coding standards
- Understanding of DB Versioning, Release management, A/B Testing. Creating Data policies for different environments. Data encryption and retrieval.
- Make recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Serve as a change agent across Engineering and evolve our databases to the next level in availability, resiliency, performance, and security
- Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues. Create runbooks and systemic solutions to incidents.
- Proactively monitor database system details including stored procedures and execution time, and implement process improvements
- Monitor, optimize, and allocate physical data storage for database systems
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases
- Perform database transaction and security audits. Setup database access controls.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying