Hiring for our software product client into B2B segment.
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Excellent communication both written and verbal
Open to work in US shift
- Proven work experience as a Technical account manager
- Familiarity with Saas products/business and web development languages
- An ability to grasp customer’s needs and suggest timely solutions that work on the long term.
- Exceptional communication, listening skills, people skills, an outgoing personality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be the Technical SPOC for all Enterprise and strategic accounts assigned to you.
- Have expert knowledge of product and the solutions offered to our customers
- Build an in-depth understanding of customer’s business practices and operating environment
- Adhere to Enterprise Support SLAs
- Pre-sales to Success handover documentation review
- Intro and escalation calls (as needed)
- Feature/workflow implementation
- Analyze technical requirements and prepare content for the Product team (feature requests)
- Participate in QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) along with the CSMs when needed
- Meet customers along with the CSM
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying