We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, and purposeful Experience Full-Stack Developer. Our main goal is to make fast, affordable Expert help available to people everywhere. We help people solve problems and answer questions by connecting them online with doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics, tech support and more.
- Develop and Maintain Web Applications.
- Follow effective Agile processes in teams and suggest improvements.
- Engineer quality into our product with unit testing and integration testing.
- Refactor the code base regularly.
- Improving code quality and deployment frequency.
- Participate in review designs and code of peer software engineers.
- Work with stakeholders to balance business priorities with development time.
- Work with Technical Operations to ensure your features meet service level objectives for run times and reliability.
- 12+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong experience in .NET Core and .NET Framework 4.0 or above including ADO.NET etc.
- Strong experience in MVC web frameworks, Web Forms.
- Experience in working with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell, Maven, Jenkins and SCM tools like GIT, SVN, TFS etc.
- Experience with Relational Database Modeling.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Ability to deliver consistently at a high level of quality within weekly Agile cycles Must be a creative problem solver who is self-motivated with effective communication skills and a track record of high productivity.
- BE or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with design and architectural patterns, SOA design & web service development.
- Schedule flexibility to collaborate with team members in San Francisco (UTC + 8) & Ukraine (UTC + 2).
Additional Valuable Skills:
- Refactoring Experience
- Domain knowledge of Ecommerce, PPC (Pay Per Click) or SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Architecting for Scale and Resilience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying