Looking for the candidate from SAAS or Fintech or Startup product company
Experience: 8-12 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Architect - 1+ years (Relevant exp)
As the Technica Architect, you will be an engineering leader with deep technical expertise working at the core of everything we build
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the development team to ensure technical quality, product quality, and efficient use of resources.
- Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as long term goal.
- Manage and lead team to deliver high-performance RESTful web services that are adaptable to dynamic business needs, influence ideation & unique problem solving
- Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
- Help the organization scale and grow with the business
- Design, build & deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting lakhs of SMEs
- Grow and manage the skills and talent in the organization.
- Manage People Resource processes related to objectives definitions, regular checking, assessment, and compensation
- Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level
- design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
- Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
- Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
- products and platforms
- Work with cross-functional teams to address all technical dependencies
- Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
What you’ll bring along:
- Tech Architect with 8+ years of experience in Product-First Tech-First companies catering to global markets
- Experience in the development of huge transaction processing-based software products for enterprise businesses.
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies, and multi-tier architectures.
- Very strong system design and OO skills with the ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Experience in complete product development cycle; building new systems from requirements to re-arch of existing systems
- Be a strong technical mentor to junior members in the team
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- SaaS experience Mandatory (minimum 2 yrs)
- Having prior experience evolving a monolithic application to a scalable microservice architecture and engaged each stage of technology growth
Must – have
- Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications
- You are expected to have experience with building, deploying, and operating SaaS products on a public cloud such as AWS. Having experience with Azure or Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in a cloud environment:
- Orchestrating / automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, …) Kubernetes, containerization, Helm CI/CD pipelines
- Supportability, monitoring, ops in general.
- Accurate cost models to deploy and operate
- Having experience on Go Lang is a plus.
- Experience with Storage systems - RDBMS, NoSQL (Cassandra/MongoDB), Redis/Memcache/Aerospike.
- Hand on experience in messaging tools like Kafka/AWS Kinesis etc...
- Design expertise for performance, scalability, fault tolerance, and high availability
- Have previous experience in working in the fintech and payments domain.
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
- Should know security best practices
- Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
- The data-driven approach in evaluating the success of a product and its performance.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying