Hiring for our leading software product client - SAAS
Experience: 10-14 years
- 10+ years of experience, and 4 years of testing hands-on and 2 years as a manager.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology, Testing tools, and Test Automation.
- Experience troubleshooting complex systems and root causing customer-facing software issues
- Experience with a number of different programming languages and test automation technologies
What you will do?
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel.
- Experience in qualifying consumer software; preferably in consumer electronics.
- Experience in automation, technologies and tools. Ability to drive automation initiatives.
- Experience with systems automating server testing with a heterogeneous mix of client applications and embedded devices is required.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Strong understanding on various SDLC models; ability to handle agile/waterfall process in a fast paced development environment.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Comfortable in working with large, cross-functional, multi-departmental teams across management levels in formal and informal settings.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying