Hiring for "India's leading Bank"
Position : Business Analyst
Experience : Fresher/Any (with 1-2 years relevant experience)
Education : BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech
- BRD/FRD preparation and Review
- SCRUM handling
- Participate in multiple Business Deliverables / Initiatives, by defining and developing needful Business documentations.
- Define, Design and Develop Test Plans and Test Scenarios for Remediation Technology Releases, to ensure testing is completed to a high standard
- Execute Systems Integration Testing, identifying defects for resolution and executing 100% of test scenarios, additionally tailoring test execution depending on the risk profile of the release
- Partner with the business to understand current operational requirements, produce detailed requirements documentation, and undertake gap analysis across current business and operating model.
- Managing the scope of the Product/scrum backlog, and adjust schedules when necessary.
- Support in prioritization of tasks and determine daily priorities.
- Ensure efficient and on-time delivery of stories/initiatives; follow proper escalation paths.
- Support the team in defining the vision and direction of the Business requirements to the Agile development squad and stakeholders throughout the journey.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Planning and organizing demos and Knowledge Transitions
- Knowledge of SDLC.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience as BA
- Domain exposure (Banking and Finance)
- Flexibility, energy and ability to work well with others in a virtual, geographically dispersed team
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with development best practices, existing and emerging technology platforms, and industry trends.
- Experience with formal software development methodologies, with a focus on Agile.
- Excellent Communication skills
Knowledge on agile and scrum
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying