Please find below the JD for the position ‘Mobile Engineer – Android’,
About the team and role:
As a part of Mobile team, you will be responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates.
You’ll be playing the role of designing and building applications on the Android platform. You’ll be closely working with design and product management teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and relevant experience
· 2-6 years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience building Mobile App
· Solid understanding and expertise on Kotlin and Android SDKs
· Experience with app deployment and standards on Google Play
· Strong focus on high-quality and maintainable code
· A team player with good communication skills.
· Solid understanding of mobile architectures and design patterns
· Knowledge of Jetpack Compose, Kotlin Multi-Platform, Flutter Framework or other declarative UI solutions is a plus
Please let me know if you need any further details.