We are hiring for a mid size fintech product company.
Title: AVP Credit Risk
Experience: 8 - 11 yrs
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
This role is responsible for measuring and managing the overall credit risk involved with the company.
Also oversees the company's credit & collections policies, procedures and processes ensuring all risks are addressed appropriately through evaluation and developing required risk framework
- CA / MBA / post graduate in management/finance
- Experience : 5+ years' experience in banking / NBFC sector with expertise in credit delivery/
underwriting, policy, risk of Corporate, SME, Retail & Vehicle finance
Hands on: Consumer Loans, Unsecured Loans, Credit cards loans, Personal Loan, Building Loss related Portfolio, Underwriting Strategies, "Quality of Organization", Cross Functional Team, Risk and Fraud
- Direct responsibility for the credit quality and risk performance of the company and all business
- Portfolio reviews covering areas of delinquency reports, perusing Early Warning System (EWS) reports.
- Focus should be on portfolio intervention and resolutions strategies with the business unit in order to improve asset quality on continuous basis
- Serves as a member of Asset Liability Committee and acts a liaison between the Asset Liability
Committee and the lending units with respect to Credit Policy monitoring
- Develops, recommends and monitors credit policies and procedures, ensuring regulatory compliance
- Sets overall risk appetite in partnership with management and the business lines to develop a
coordinated and cohesive risk taking strategy
- Oversee the implementation and management of the Credit Scoring model
- To support the team in framing of policies, underwriting of Secured/Unsecured Loan, managing credit team, maintain TAT in underwriting as per SOP.
- Sharing weekly / monthly/ quarterly and annually MIS for sanctions/rejections/disbursal and other
portfolio monitoring items.
- Develop and enhance the Credit Reporting & Monitoring framework which meets the requirements of various external & internal stakeholders
- Lead enhancements to the Credit Measurement Framework; which include rating models (PD) and LGD (Loss Given Model) measurement jointly with CEO
- Recommend modifications that reflect developing risks, economic conditions and projections, and the competitive environment
- Monitor economic performance across all credit decisions and partner with our business and risk team to identify improvement opportunities
- The role also involves training of credit and business teams and alignment with the organizational goals set for the Secured/unsecured line of business.
- Determining which applicants qualify for loans based on their income, assets, and other factors such as credit history and employment status
- Ensuring that loans are secured by collateral that can be liquidated if the borrower defaults on the loan
- Reviewing a company’s existing loan portfolio to ensure that all loans are performing as expected
- Reviewing loan applications to determine whether they meet lending standards and recommending
approval or denial of applications
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying