As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for leading small and medium teams in driving end-to-end
technical designanddelivery of multiple demanding cross-functional projects.
• Lead design and development of user-facing features adopting engineering best practices.
• Collaborate within various engineering groups and across the organization to craft solutions that can
• Coach other engineersto follow established design standards andquality practices.
• Imbibe a culture of innovation and continuous learning in the floor and quickly integrate them into
the regular work.
• Build innovative algorithms, libraries and services that will support high performing web applications
thatrunon cloud andon-premises Kubernetes based containers.
• Work closely with the technical support teams in triaging customer issues, identifying patterns and
looping back improvementsinto the development cycle.
• Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by
sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
• Work with senior engineering leaders in the organization to formulate and execute technology
• Be forward looking in terms of customer needs and technology trends to design solutions that can
serve a wide varietyofbusiness use cases.
Job location: Bangalore/Coimbatore/Chennai
Experience: 8+ years
• BE/B.Techor ME/M.Tech/MSdegreeinComputer Science or relatedfield.
• Solid hands on experience indesigning and developing complex projects using Java or Python.
• Strong knowledge of MongoDB, Microservices, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS.
• Top-notch analyticalskills and a great problemsolver.
• Strong developer with a history of writing cleancode withtest cases and solid design principles.
• Results oriented with bias for actionina fast moving environment.
• Strong in Data Structures,Algorithms,Problemsolving andComputer Science Fundamentals.
• Proponent of TDD & CI and should be capable of motivating team to follow the TDD way for