We are looking for a VP of Product who is passionate about building delightful products for our users in India. You should be customer obsessed, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about solving problems through technology, and must have shown some entrepreneurial leadership in the past. You will work closely with the Business, Engineering and Data teams and will report to the CTO of the company.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy, and roadmap, to establish the company.
- Lead the development and optimization of all aspects of the product
- Direct and collaborate with Design, Engineering, and partner teams to produce new features and content experiences that deliver value to our users.
- Strategic: You can put a product vision & multi-year strategy that everyone can rally behind.
- Execution: You can break down strategy into well prioritized quarterly roadmaps & demonstrate execution excellence
- Data backed decisions: You can ask the right questions & use data to make decisions.
- Business Acumen: You enjoy building businesses & not just product features.
- Technical Proficiency: You can participate with engineering teams to influence design & architecture
Must Have Attributes
- Computer science degree from Tier 1 Institute or MBA from Tier 1 institute, or both.
- Experience: Minimum 10+ years of experience with at least 7 years of experience in product management
- Minimum 3 years of individual PM role in good Product organization.
- Grew to PM lead/Manager who has built and managed team of 10+ PMs in past. Built/grew a team significantly.
- Built at least one successful Consumer or B2B product from ground up and took it to successful level.
- Brings both Big Tech company (Processes) and Product start-up experience (Strategy and Culture)
- Leadership: Prior experience hiring & leading a team of top-notch PMs
- Experience with growing or turning around a legacy product.
- Understands challenges in start-up hiring and people management.
- Can establish right Product Management processes based on current team maturity and desired goals.
- Have managed Market & User research, product analytics.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying