We're hiring for our leading client into B2B SAAS domain, products been used by Fortune - 500 clients.
Job Title: Engineering Team Lead
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Good to Have
- From a Tier 1 college or working with a top company
- Affinity to Hyderabad
- Experience managing folks and doing 1-1s"
What we look for in you:
- 6+ years of experience in software development with prior experience in leading a high-performing team
- A strong sense of ownership, curiosity to learn, passion for their work, and striving for excellence.
- Familiarity with languages/technologies/environments like Ruby, Golang, AWS, Mysql, Elastic search, Redis is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving, design, and programming skills.
- Good at both low and high-level design
- Good problem-solving, programming & communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills.
- Hands-on expertise in web technologies and a deep understanding of concepts like OOPs, Cloud computing & relational databases.
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Experience in taking interviews, mentoring, and grooming the team.
- Experience managing the release milestones while guiding the team to deliver the releases
What you'll be doing as a Team Lead:
- Lead a team of high-performing software developers to design, develop and deliver as per business requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to execute the vision of the team.
- Ensure that the team follows all the processes and that the deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Build a world-class team by inspiring and mentoring the team, hiring the best & setting high development standards.
- May be assigned other tasks and duties related to achieving departmental and company goals.
- Work with and learn from other leaders with a track record of shipping high-quality products.
- Mentoring the team of 3 to 4 members
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying