We are hiring for our leading product company client.
Our Client offer world-class services irrespective of the mode of transportation, road, sea and air, through contract logistics or customized transportation solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Our team is looking for a Node.js, Go Developer responsible for building efficient and scalable backend system.
- Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic
- Design RDBMS tables and NoSQL collections
- Capable of reviewing requirements, understand the designs and propose solution and have discussion before implementation.
- Coordinate with the team on architecture and API endpoints required for the project.
- Writing efficient, well documented and scalable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and scalable applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Solid experience in designing DB Tables, developing SQL Optimized queries, Stored procedures in MySQL with good expertise in MongoDB as well
- Good expertise and deployment experience in AWS architecture
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Express/Sails/Strongloop
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket will be a great advantage
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture will be added advantage
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying