Team: JA India Engineering Team: Our Quality Assurance team is a tight knit group that is not only dedicated to building a high-quality experience for our customers, but also an efficient development environment for our engineering group. Daily scrums, sprints and sizing help guarantee smooth weekly product releases.
Role: Sr QA Automation Engineer: As an Automation QA, you will work with an agile development team and will work on quality assurance professionals who write and automate functional test cases for products your team develops. You will also be responsible for building and standardizing the functional automation tests for the QA department.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using company & industry accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Assess and identify causes of bottlenecks and inefficiencies in QA processes and propose solutions.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Build, lead and mentor a team of QA professionals.
- Oversee the development and execution of test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Attend daily scrum and team meetings (backlog grooming, brainstorming/ideation, sizing/planning, retrospective) for the creation and delivery of new software features.
- Determine when features are ready for release based on quality standards.
- Track defects.
- Collaborate and communicate with engineering, product, UX, and management teams in both the United States and Ukraine
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance with a strong experience in leading teams.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC.
- Experience with C#, NUnit and Selenium WebDriver
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
- Self-directed with ability to work effectively in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to test using both ad-hoc methods and documented test cases
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with SQL, JMeter, and API testing
- Ability to travel to US and Ukraine on occasion
- Experience with continuous integration Job
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying