#Hiring for Cloud Computing Software Company.
- You are a leader who can influence the technical direction of a team, but you understand that your primary mission is growing a rock-solid engineering team.
- You grow and lead talented engineers with diverse technical backgrounds.
- You know your team's operational metrics and know how to keep them delivering high quality, resilient, services, and products in a cloud environment.
- You use agile methodologies and believe in constant incremental improvements.
- You are a leader that serves your team, empowers them, inspires them, and helps them grow, but knows when to hold them accountable as well.
- You believe in building a culture of learning, knowledge sharing, and collaboration.
- You are deeply committed to helping your customers be successful.
- 14+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 3+ years of engineering management experience.
- A strong development/coding experience.
- Good experience in Java and Java Enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development, and support.
- Strong technical background in the processes of an outstanding quality engineering and automation team.
- Experience with owning and operating high-scale, high-availability cloud systems.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Exposure to technologies such as New Relic/Datadog/Appdynamics/Splunk and the like.
- Experience in automation testing of backend and front-end driven products.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Manage and lead a cross-functional team focused on the company's response management SaaS platform.
- Lead your teams through thoughtful design, development, testing, code reviews, and operations.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and mentoring.
- Hire, manage and mentor front-end and back-end software engineers to foster their career growth.
- Drive quality, predictability, and velocity on your teams with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Championing quality across the group.
- Drive the quality and automation roadmap and implementation of standards, methods, metrics, and procedures ensuring and evaluating the quality and automation of our software products.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define roadmaps and priorities.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying