Hiring for our leading software product client - Chennai
Role: Lead Data Engineer - (ETL, Python, SQL,AWS)
#dataengineer #etl #aws #sql #python #jobopening #hiring #fintech
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
- Refactoring the system whenever required for easy monitoring and maintenance
- Ensure best practices are adhered to and leveraged while building data pipelines
- Work in close collaboration with other team members and with other teams like software development, data science, data visualization team.
- 7+ years of hands-on data engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience in working in SQL and Python
- Sound understanding of CS Fundamentals, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in ETL data processing and building data pipelines in production
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and dimensional data modelling.
- Experience using git services for version control like GitHub, bitbucket etc.
- Experience with Event driven Architecture, Complex Event Processing
- Experience working with workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, mongodb etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying