We are looking for an DevOps Engineer responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure utilizing knowledge in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment, Cloud technologies and Security. Build and test end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that systems are safe against security threats. The expected responsibilities are given in pointers as follows.
3 to 6 Years (Preferably Gaming Industry)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Setup & Manage AWS Cloud
2. knowledge of issues related to build Cloud infrastructures using Ansible and terraform.
3. Experience in tools like Jenkins, Grafana, Zabbix Redis, active MQ, ELK, Apache, tomcat.
4. Must have Linux knowledge.
5. Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies and autoscaling.
6. Experience in use of source code management system like GIT and build tools like ant, maven, Gradle or make.
- Linux shell scripting
- Monitoring Tools
- Deployment Tools
- Any Engineering Graduate/Diploma (BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA)
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying