Hiring for our leading B2B SaaS product company clients. Looking for candidates from product/saas/startup companies.
Title: Technical Program Manager
Experience:10-14 yrs (Total)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a strongly associated discipline
- In-depth and practical knowledge of agile development methodologies
- 10 to 14 years of overall Engineering experience
- 5+ years in technical program management or similar experience
- Demonstrable experience of leading complex cross-functional initiatives end to end
- At least 4 years of experience interacting (presenting, facilitating decisions making) with organisational leadership
- Must be technically savvy and completely at ease with leading successful engineering focused discussions
- Should have experience in Product based organizations
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills – ability to tailor the communication style to suit the audience and the situation
- Pragmatic and logical approach – ability to rein in creative minds at the right time in order to ensure focus on execution
- Ability to quickly understand context and apply big picture thinking to achieve tangible results
- PMP certification; CSM or PMI-ACP or SAFe certification
- Cloud or Data related certifications would be an added advantage
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with large scale systems/SaaS
- Expertise in measuring progress, identifying process gaps and balancing engineering and product asks
- Ability to dive deep and come up with root cause to systemic issues
- Good written and Oral communication skills
- Ability to present data and status, tailored to varied levels of management
- Agile Lifecycle Management tool expertise—preferably with JIRA
- Ability to manage organizational change initiatives.
- Flexible and resilient; willingness to take initiative to create approaches to complex problems.
- Well versed in a variety of software development, program and project management methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with a high-degree of change and competing priorities
- Continuously work towards planning and execution excellence
- Ability to influence and motivate without authority
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying