We are hiring for our esteemed client into B2B lending domain established in Mexico & USA.
Work Type: Remote
Experience Range: 4 - 7 years
Education: Any engineering graduates
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/data processing or equivalent.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in data development and data warehousing.
- Experience with data analytics and preparing data for analytics data users
- Experience with cloud data warehouse platforms (Databricks and Redshift preferred)
- Experience with data transformation tools (Talend and dbt preferred)
- Expert in SQL and highly capable in Python and experience with data pipeline tools and Spark
- Experience with orchestration and building automation tools (Jenkins, Harness, and Airflow preferred)
- Ability to work independently and deliver high-quality results
- Ability to work in an Agile environment (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc)
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, capital markets, and lending preferred
- Knowledge of customer data integration and customer data platforms preferred.
- Work with our different teams to design and build data solutions for analytics and business data users.
- Build, test and maintain complex data pipelines. Maintain the data domain metadata and data catalog.
- Develop a strong contextual knowledge of the data in use to provide accuracy and effective data solutions.
- Create and review technical and user-focused documentation for data solutions (data models, data dictionaries, business glossaries, process and data flows, architecture diagrams, user guides, etc.)
- Design and execute strategies for real-time data analysis and decision-making.
- Actively promote and enhance best practices, standards, and audits to certify and preserve high-quality data that is fit for purpose.
- Become a subject matter expert on new Data Warehouse technologies, as well as provide recommendations on making improvements.
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve incidents, including escalating and managing problems with vendors.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to deeply understand requirements, insights, and needs.
- Be open and willing to learn new skills!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying