Hiring for a B2B product company - Remote (SAAS)
#DevOps #TechOps #CloudOps #SIEMtechnologies #Threat modeling
Experience: 7+ years
Education: Bachelor's degree
- Design, build and support security tools and processes to effectively secure the organization and cloud environments
- Develop, implement and operate controls to secure cloud-based systems
- Responsible for full lifecycle management of all security tooling: AV, IPS, SIEM, WAF, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, VPC Flow logs, CSPM, Compliance Controls, IAM, log aggregation.
- Build and maintain automation and integrations with security tooling for growth and scale
- In close collaboration and partnership with Information Security leaders and engineers, develop standards, guidelines, and policies on architecture and design decisions
- Work with various teams to ensure security is part of the build and CI\CD processes
- Drive incident, problem management, and root cause analysis within the defined SLAs
- Develop, monitor and respond to all alerts across the organization
- Ability to work independently to resolve technical & infrastructure issues reported by customers and internal teams.
- Create documentation on run books, common troubleshooting, issue resolution, best practices and deliver trainings to other engineers on the security team
- Partner with development teams to resolve complex issues
- Experience in change and release management process
- Ensure architectural security alignment with our plans for current and expanded operations using a mix of cloud SaaS.
- Analyze the current technology environment to detect critical security deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Plan for and respond to security issues, driving towards product resolution
Experience (Must have)
- Experience building cloud infrastructure using automation
- Experience with build systems/tools like Jenkins, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience with securing cloud environments (AWS, Azure, & GCP)
- Experience with SAST\DAST\IAST tooling
- Experience with SIEM technologies and threat modeling
- Experience with managing vulnerability management programs and remediation lifecycles
- Experience with automation and integrations with CI\CD pipelines
- Experience with security automation and orchestration processes
- Experience with scripting and consuming API’s: Python, Ruby, etc
- Experience with incident response and remediation strategies advanced knowledge of native cloud services.
- Expert ability to identify risks in designs and communicate with key stakeholders to address the risk and drive a solution.
- Advanced understanding of techniques and tricks used by hackers to gain entry into corporate networks.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying