- Demonstrated professional experience in the below capabilities over the last 7+ years
- Leader of the Delivery Team—facilitating communication, tailoring processes, empowering team to potential, removing impediments, and creating and maintaining the conditions that allow the team to successfully accomplish its mission.
- Focus on delivery of results and commitments, while also holding others accountable for the commitments they have made.
- Solid, reliable judgment and are able to make effective risk-value decisions under ambiguous and/or difficult circumstances.
- Comfortable driving accountability of team members that consist of executives, business owners, engineers and product managers alike.
- Proven track record of shipping value in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify scope, people and organizational problems and provide well-thought-out solutions to tackle them.
- Demonstrated capability to work with Agile, Kanban, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery methodologies and tools.
- Adherence to policies, standards, and frameworks. (e.g. SDLC, Change Management, Risk & Security)
- Accountable regarding the success of a project or program.
This role requires candidate to complete a coding exercise
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying