Strategic Initiatives is a fast paced and low-process team at Hiver with a sharp focus on getting things out quickly and efficiently. Modeled as a startup within a startup, our mandate is to fast track some of the high impact business initiatives while being lean and agile. If you love pace and iterative style of doing things, this role is for you.
As a full stack developer, you will be working on building features end-to-end, involving both frontend and backend technologies. You will get a chance to work with a group of smart engineers as well as learn and grow yourself working with very good mentors.
Opportunity & Responsibilities
- Code and maintain modules, spanning design, implementation and monitoring; iterate over existing features as per project requirements
- Build performant and scalable micro-frontends and micro-services with upcoming technologies and best industry practices
- Engage with a diverse group of people with varying skills across the organization
- Participate in estimation and planning, and work with your team to meet timelines.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product development.
- Hands-on experience with Python; ability to convert requirements into working software with speed and agility
- Hands-on experience with React and related technologies; basic overview of client-side technologies and frameworks; knowledge of CSS concepts
- Proficiency in application of algorithms and data structures is a must-have.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of relational databases (MySQL) and related core concepts
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and working with multiple languages as per the project needs.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and related ecosystem
- Good communication skills - ability to communicate effectively is a must-have.
- Experience with PHP/Laravel is a big plus.
- Experience with container technologies and Kubernetes is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying