We are hiring for a fast growing fintech platform company into b2c lending space connected with leading banks/nbfc to lend money for SME, Individuals etc
Company Size: 200+
Series B - Funded
Location : Bangalore
Experience Range: 3 - 5 yrs
Notice period: 30 days or less than
About the Role:
Responsible for defining strategies for our application stage, early account fraud controls, and transaction level fraud. This involves monitoring current and emerging fraud risks, managing a suite of fraud controls, acting as an advisor to internal partners, and owning the customer experience associated with identity verification processes
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward
established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated a track-record of identifying fraud trends especially in consumer lending space
- Experience in building fraud prevention strategies using rules or product intervention
- Strong written skills and ability to create and maintain high quality documentation
- Drive to continuously improve all aspects of their work in a collaborative fashion Preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business or quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Physical Sciences, Math, Statistics, Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- 2+ years of experience in financial services or FinTech
- 2+ years of experience in fraud analytics and strategies in a consumer lending space
Note: Not looking for people who are Investigators, specialist, or supporting fraud operations
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying