#Hiring #Modular_Software_Application #PKI
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Role: Should perform hands on understanding and deep dive to the product features and guide the team in understanding and execution to have best quality product delivery. Should have strong experience in Test automation and Manual test execution.
• Should have hands on understanding and deep dive to the product features and guide the team in understanding and execution to have best quality product delivery.
• Established background in an Agile environment with a proven understanding of the software development life cycle.
• Should have strong understanding in Testing and Automating Software applications in Networking/Security domain.
• Hands on experience in develop, implement and refine test strategy
• Hands on experience in test planning, test design using proven test design techniques
• Ability to set up/managing QA environments, debugging problems and ensuring builds are kept to high quality standards
• Monitors progress towards project plans and intervenes as necessary. Prepares an efficient strategy for meeting test goals within a test team. Analyses risk and quality metrics for multiple projects.
• Has passion for managing, developing and mentoring New joiners
• Have a proven record of cross-group collaboration, and passion for testing and improving test process.
• Be a customer advocate with a solid interest in improving the ways that our customers run their business.
• This person will be responsible to enable the team to innovate and create strong partnership with other groups
• Incorporate consistency, efficiency and re-usability of test components/scripts in your design
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
• Leverage your technical skills to design & implement automation testing infrastructure, establish formal frameworks, suites, standards and processes, ensure reporting, evaluate and develop new tools and processes to enable development of complex automation system test suites for our next generation software.
• Lead the architecture and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability.
• Monitor quality trends, measure automation effectiveness, review process for improvements
• Execute Front-End tests, regression tests, API tests, exploratory tests, and end-to-end workflow tests, performance and reliability tests and all other applicable tests.
• Drive CI/CD from the testing and Automation perspective
• Define, develop and enforce automation testing standards and best practices
• Periodically report testing and automation impact, value, and improvement to stakeholders Technology Essentials:
• Experience to work on Web Application servers
• Strong troubleshooting skills, Debugging issues at Frontend, backend and Database layers.
• Experience to work on Micro services architecture like Kubernetes
• Experience to work on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
• Experience in Testing and Automating software applications in Networking and Security domain
• Excellent programming skills in Python
• REST API automation experience in Python
• GUI automation experience with Python + Selenium
• Good knowledge on Robot framework
• Experience in Linux and windows OS
• Experience in Tools: Pycharm, Git, Jenkins, Postman
• Experience in Mongodb