- B2B SaaS
- Working with designers
- End-to-end ownership of features
- Customer conversations
Good to have
- Sales support
- Working with executives
- KPI ownership
- Collaboration with marketing
What does our client do?
Our Client helps forward-thinking organizations prepare for the future, delivering industry-leading mentoring software that unleashes potential. Offering unmatched DEI capabilities and expertise, along with the most flexible mentoring platform on the market, Our client helps you build a mentoring culture without limits.
What we look for in you as a “Product Manager-II”:
- Bachelor’s degree is required in CS or a related field, MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of product management experience for a product company, ideally B2B SaaS
- Passion for product and mentoring that spans business, design, and technology
- Must be a resourceful self-starter with the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Eager and driven to grow with us and remain flexible to absorb additional responsibilities.
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Must be able to author and drive clear specifications and work with engineering to deliver.
- Good judgment in ambiguous environments, professionalism, and a high degree of integrity
- Translate market needs into product specifications and work with UX designers to deliver an engaging experience.
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Data-Driven with a strong analytical mindset
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying