Your Role As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will play a critical role in the development and success of the engineering department’s test automation and continuous integration efforts. You will partner closely with Development and Operations teams to facilitate continuously improving development and release processes and tools.
- Work closely with development and operations engineers to establish automation strategies and tools that drive efficient and high-quality development and releases.
- Identify, report, and assist engineers in resolving defects and verifying bug fixes.
- Develop, maintain, and update automated tests and associated test frameworks in partnership with development.
- Tests APIs, user interfaces, web services and web applications
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience creating and executing tests for complex, feature rich web applications
- Must be able to demonstrate expertise with functional automated testing platforms
- Demonstrated experience with managing and maintaining automated testing frameworks used across teams.
- Knowledge of database concepts and query languages (SQL)
- Strong understanding of various QA methodologies (black box and white box testing) and SDLC
- Strong understanding of web specific technologies and challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
- Experience working in and understanding of the benefits of agile development
Nice to have
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience testing mobile platforms
- Time off throughout the year (paid and unpaid)
- Professional development support and encouragement
- Product platform and global connect
- Connecting to Artificial Intelligence
- 360degree learning
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying