We are hiring for our leading fintech client to expand their operations in Bengaluru.
#director #leadershiprole #executivesearch #fintech #saas
Reports: SVP Engineer - Bengaluru
Experience: 12+ years
Expectation: From SAAS/Startup/product company
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes
- 12+ years of work experience in software development
- 7+ years of people management experience, including 2+ years managing other engineering managers
- Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24x7 online services at scale
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership
- Experience in building and maturing engineering teams and infrastructure.
- Highly analytical with the ability to think first principles. Has excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on business needs.
- The successful candidate is highly energetic, positive and resilient with an innovative mindset, has extremely strong analytical skills and rigor with a consumer focus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and Lead multiple teams of 10-15 top-notch engineers to own, drive & deliver critical parts of our products
- Work closely with Engineering Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Architecting and engineering solutions which can meet the requirement of unknown customer buying off the shelf products
- Engage with product management and SVP Engineer to drive the functionality usability and other non-functional requirements and hence the solution for the same
- Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development, and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of the team to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (product management, sales, marketing, support, finance, etc) to improve product capabilities and services. Work closely with product team and the leadership team for new products.
- Would be responsible for all aspects of development, Backend, Frontend, Infrastructure, Scalability, UI and all other technological aspects of the product.
- Institute development best practices to ensure the team produces high quality, well architected, and supportable code. Work to enable a Continuous Integration environment and cross-training within the team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying