Hiring for a large financial institution in Chennai
The ideal candidate would
- 6 to 9 years of professional experience in data visualization & business analysis on large volume of structured/unstructured data in a commercial/consumer environment
- To Build various ML models and decision strategies on lending platforms or credit under rating bar over.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Tableau – data preparation & dashboarding.
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Qlik, Power BI will be a plus
- Have working knowledge of interactive web apps like Shiny/Python/Bokeh will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL for managing a large volume of data Analyze historical data and identification of KPIs
- Strong individual planning and project management skills, able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities Self-motivated and driven to deliver agreed results on-time
- Strong story-telling & articulation skills - ability to convert the analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights & recommendations for technical & non-technical audience
- Experience with working on financial data will be a plus
- Excellent writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Conceptualizing and presenting data and data science model outputs through Dashboards, info graphics, charts, graphs, maps and interactive visualizations.
- Working with business users and Data Science team members to design relevant data visualizations leveraging appropriate tools like Tableau
- Design & build dashboard automation processes as well as organize analysis findings into logical presentations and present analytical results.
- Working on a large amount of data to create extracts and modeling the data in order to have automated analysis integrated onto in-house marketplace
- Collaborate with various teams to gain perspective and KPIs to incorporate the same into analytical and credit engine on marketplace
- Develop insights into customer/client behavior and engagement from the data generated by marketplace
- Ability to search, extract, transform and load data from various databases, cleanse and refine data until it is fit-for-purpose
- Develop interactive dashboards with differential access for different business functions using data visualization techniques
- Keep pace with latest developments in field of visualization globally and implement appropriate design techniques
The role will be based out of Chennai.
Details we needed along with your updated CV.
|Total years of experience|
|Rel. years of experience in data science|
|Rel. years of experience in R or Python (Mention the language)|
|Hands-on exp in the list of BI Tools|
|Mention hands-on exp. in finance modeling (like credit rating or co-lending or structured finance)|
|Current CTC (Fixed, Variable, Bonus, or Stocks)|
|Expecting CTC (Any offer holding, kindly mention)|
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying