Global provider of software, services and value-added data dedicated to the financial sector with 1100 employees in 20 offices provide global technology solutions and services for asset management and credit industries that help its clients to evolve and operate at the highest levels after 20 years and 700 clients in 50 countries. Headquarters in France, generated revenues of EUR 161.0 million in 2020, and our client is listed on Euronext Paris.
#Hiring #SAAS #Financial_Technology #Java_developers
It is time for us to hire a talented Java Developer. Offshore will be part of an agile development team, building and working on an enterprise level software system utilizing the JAVA development stack.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Experience: 2+ years
Mandatory Skills: Java 8, Agile, Web Application Technologies, Oracle/SQL server/Postgres database, Linux/Unix
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree a plus.
- 2+ years experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- A strong familiarity of Web application technologies including Apache, Tomcat and J2EE.
- Work autonomously, excited by new technologies and will never back down from the challenges of scale.
- Experience in developing software using java language.
- Knowing Angular/Ruby and Rails language is a plus.
- Experience working with Linux/UNIX environments
- Experience working in Oracle/SQL server/Postgres database
- Knowledge of web services in REST and SOAP
- Knowledge in Microservice architecture is a plus
- Knowledge in cloud-based services is a plus.
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Interest in Cloud Engineering and its impact on greater business practices.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying