We is looking for an Engineering Manager to join our DevOps and Information Security team which ensures that all our user-facing services and production systems keep running smoothly. You will also be closely working with the Product teams to improve the complete lifecycle of services, right from the inception and design, deployment, operation, and optimization.
We are an engineering focussed team so we keep investing in improving our tools, tests, processes, and technology. We consider our people to be our biggest asset and we strive to build a culture where everyone is continuously learning and growing.
- Ownership and maintenance of uptime of infrastructure based out of AWS & GCP
- On call support for Production Infrastructure and delivering final solutions to recurring problems
- Take responsibility for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure.
- Work with various Engineering Teams and help them in implementing tools and solutions for Performance, Scalability, and Security.
- Troubleshoot and improve the deployment and release process for our infrastructure based on AWS (EC2), Kubernetes, and Jenkins
- Build and maintain Core Infrastructure components that allow application to scale and support thousands of concurrent users.
- Responsible for leading and managing a talented team of 7-8 developers in DevOps and Information Security.
- 8+ years of experience in SRE Operations / System Administrator / DevOps / DevSecOps role
- 2+ years of experience in People management, leadership, hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent in DevOps and Information Security
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and operating system fundamentals
- Experience in any Configuration Management Tool ( Ansible Preferred )
- Good knowledge of networking (HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, TCP, UDP)
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Scripting knowledge (Python / Bash)
- Experience with monitoring tools like DataDog / CloudWatch / Grafana is a must
- Experience working with a CI/CD setup is a must (Jenkins)
- Experience with ELK stack will be an advantage
- Understanding of cloud security risks and security best practices in a production environment
- Familiar with threat modeling, encryption, network defenses, web security
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying