We are hiring for our esteemed client into B2C segment has built end to end aggregator platform for the people to buy & sell used vehicles online.
#java #leadership #ecommerce #b2csales #consumerspace #platform
We are looking for candidates has experience in building large scale platform. B2C/Aggregator space/ Product
Job title: Engineering Manager / Senior
Experience: 8 - 12 years
Company Size : 1200+
Mandatory Skills: Java / Python / Ruby / Golang (Anyone) , High & Low level design, Micro-services, Data Structure & Algorithm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
- 8+ years of Software Development experience; 2+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- 5 years of full-time technical program management experience within an engineering or technical team.
- Experience building solutions in distributed systems and/or developing large-scale web applications.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in mobile and web technologies
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Software development experience in building web services and highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managed a team of 10+ engineers
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate and assemble project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, and resolve blocking issues.
- Experience analyzing user experience design and developing high-profile customer-facing products with intricate customer experience workflows.
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
As an Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will span across all aspects of software development including design, development, production, QA and testing. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining overall engineering objectives and initiatives. You will lead a team and represent both your engineering team and its projects in front of business leaders and executives.
- Support multiple cross-functional technical teams to deliver their objectives in fast-paced and complex programs and projects.
- Develop strong partnerships with engineering and product management leaders to drive focus on strategic and tactical program objectives.
- Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure program success.
- Drive teams and individuals in planning and executing roadmaps, releases, and work backlogs.
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Fill in gaps across roles and functions as needed, performing as an adaptive problem solver.
- Provide reporting as necessary on project status, risks, issues, and mitigation plans.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters shared understanding, transparency, mastery, autonomy, innovation, and continuous learning.
- Coach and mentor others in the best practices of modern planning and execution.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying