As an Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will span across all aspects of software development including design, development, production, QA and testing. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining overall engineering objectives and initiatives. You will lead a team and represent both your engineering team and its projects in front of business leaders and executives.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant business impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide solutions to help them succeed in their business goals.
- Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization , planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports
You are a perfect match with us, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 8+ years of Software Development experience; 2+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in mobile and web technologies
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Software development experience in building web services and highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managed a team of 10+ engineers
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying