Hiring Senior Backend Engineer (NodeJs) for Leading Product based Company in Chennai!
Exp range: 7+ years
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and maintaining NodeJS services with accompanying unit tests and acceptance tests.
- Working with architects to design the best solutions to challenging problems.
- Participating in Agile ceremonies such as backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and daily scrums.
- Fixing bugs and issues raised by QA engineers or found in production.
- Monitoring the performance of software components and services in
- production systems.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Mentoring and assisting junior software engineers.
What you’ll need to be successful
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience, ideally using NodeJS, Typescript and related technologies (Express, NestJS)
- Strong knowledge of cloud native development concepts, microservices architecture, and distributed systems.
- Excellent knowledge of REST API design principles and practices and knowledge of GraphQL.
- A solid understanding of the NodeJS runtime execution model.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL data access and persistence (ideally some of MariaDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis).
- Experience using Git and the Git feature branch workflow, or trunk driven development.
- Knowledge of Jira as the primary tool to manage the SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Docker and containerization technologies. Knowledge of Kubernetes is desirable.
- Experience developing unit tests using Mocha and mocking tools such as Sinon and Test Double.
- Experience using asynchronous messaging techniques using message queue systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines & relevant automation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, excellent command of the
- English language (written, verbal).
Skill sets-We are looking for node.js backend developer with good experience working on RestAPI, on both SQL & NoSQL databases, and Unit Testing experience. GraphQL experience would be an added advantage
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying