Hiring for a software product company - Banking and Financial
Role: Senior Product Designer
Experience Required: 3 - 9 years
#uxdesigner #productdesigner #wireframe #prototype #mobile #web #balsamiq #interaction #fintech #banking #hiring #jobopen #chennai
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be a full-stack Product Designer with deep expertise in web, desktop, and mobile user experience and Interfaces.
- You should be obsessed with breaking new ideas through rapid design iteration and tell a story.
- You will spend time with the team to design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Play a vital role in defining the user experience, interactions, and user interfaces through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design.
- Help us to determine the product strategy and vision.
- Work closely with design research to run proper user research and testing.
- You will own and run the design process. As a senior team member, we're counting on you to establish realistic timelines and complete projects on time.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders, business experts to translate business goals into unique product experiences.
- You will ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by defining the
- Experience in design Systems with industry-standard components and layouts. Work with front-end developers to eliminate inconsistencies.
- You will embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to be themselves at work.
- 3 - 9 years of experience designing Fintech, B2B SaaS applications, and ideally enterprise in fast-paced creative environments.
- A portfolio of samples that demonstrate your skills and effectiveness as a Product Designer
- Able to conceptualize every idea with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that deliver business requirements.
- You have to implement strategic and conceptual thinking in all your approaches and
- You can lead workshops and effectively align the group around a vision and approach.
- You should be a person who thrives on welcoming feedback from our customers and teammates.
- Connect insights drawn from research studies to design, technical requirements, and product strategy
- Show excellent communication skills and are comfortable having discussions with users, engineers, and business people.
- Communicate design process, rationale, and findings
- Have a deep understanding of best practices and contemporary design patterns.
- You should have good judgment and the ability to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of sensitive customer data.
- Work flexibly and efficiently; you exercise a balance between inspiration, bias, and rigorous research to move quickly from planning to completing a project.
- Work closely and in partnership with functional teams to advocate for users.
- You'll play a key part in hiring, onboarding, and improving our team's culture and engagement.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying