About the job
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, most of your day will be dedicated to research, planning, and coding. You'll be responsible for deploying and managing the entire infrastructure in AWS/GCP. As an early member of the DevOps team, you will have the opportunity to help our company reach its goals through scaling our infrastructure, ensuring no downtime to the customer. Also, you will be implementing the best cloud security practices. You'll be working directly with our Tech Lead/DevOps Manager and take technical decisions together.
- Orchestration of all services
- Work efficiently in a constantly changing and growing environment
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Implement best security practices
- You can find the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritizing and taking responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard.
- You enjoy positively challenging the way things are done and want to join a businessthat is focused on constantly improving.
What are we looking for:
- 5 - 7 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Hands-on experience with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Expertise in Docker And Kubernetes.
- Expertise in AWS and GCP preferably.
- Experience delivering infrastructure as code(IAC) using Terraform/Cloudformation.
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and alerting systems and tools.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
What we would appreciate:
- Hands-on experience with Helm
- Experience on one of many Build, Deploy, Operate and monitor tools
- Expertise in security and HasiCorp Vault.
- Spinnaker/Argo would be a humongous addition too.
- GCP working knowledge would be a great plus